Frequently Asked Questions
You can request service by either email, phone, or fax. Please see our Request Service to get started.
With our standard local service your documents will be served within 3 to 5 business days, often faster.Need faster service? Both rush service and sme-day service are available.
Document service generally falls in to four categories, all of which are available through Blue Ridge Legal Process Services:
- Personal Service: By personally delivering the writ(s) to the within named in hand.
- Posted Service: By posting the writ(s) to the usual place of abode to the within named.
- Substitute Service: By delivering the writ(s) to the usual place of abode to the within named person. Person receiving writ(s) must be of suitable age and discretion and reside therein.
- Corporate Service: By delivering the writ(s) to the within named corporation to an officer, director or agent authorized to accept service.
- Service of Process
- Duplicate affidavits of services
- Postal searches
- Skip tracing
- Public record retrieval
- Court filing